I tend to go through blogs like I go shopping for clothes - it's somewhat impulsive, occasionally met with a degree of regret, and ultimately followed by forgetfulness (it is possible to forget you bought a specific item of clothing - trust me). Every year I tell myself, "This will be the year that I start a blog, and stick to it!" And every year I make one or two posts of varying quality and ultimately forget about it. I can attribute this to nothing else but my somewhat impulsive tendencies. I love creating something new, but once the novelty wears off, I ultimately forget about it, leaving it to collect dust within the depths of the internet. I do have another blog, which some know about, that I post to regularly - but I do have a desire to have something a bit more accessible that other people could willingly (or unwillingly) stumble upon.
As with every other blog I've created, I will inform you right now that this is nothing else but self serving - follow and indulge at your own risk. As the title so cleverly suggests, I'm prone to being very wordy - constantly. It's either a great skill that I've yet to master or a hindrance which I've yet to fully deal with. Make of that what you will. What you will find here is a collection, or rather, a mish-mash of things that ultimately mean something to me. Whether it be a recollection of an event that occured in my life (likely with some friends), a rant about the state of Veterans Affairs, or perhaps simply my need to type something long-winded, chances are that it will find its way here.
In short, you will likely find everything and nothing here. I hope that you will enjoy the ride, however long that it may last.
0 comments:
Post a Comment